A lifetime opportunity to visit one of the 7 Natural Wonders is a click away.
Victoria Falls is a waterfall on the Zambezi River in Southern Africa, which provides habitat for several unique species of plants and animals. It is located on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe and is considered to be one of the world’s largest waterfalls due to its width of 1,708 metres. Its height is about 108 metres.
Tour the majestic Victoria Falls with the comfort of knowing that you will be handled with well-groomed local and licenced tour operators. We pride in personalised service.
With over 14 years in the tourism industry heading exquisite teams and tours, our package is well knitted as to what you can do in the Victoria Falls.
We value your money’s worth. Our package is the most inclusive, well priced and with the matching luxury. If you’re going to do the Victoria Falls then do it right the first time!
We offer luxurious private family tours into the Victoria Falls
We also offer luxurious group tours
Our package includes:
- Return flights from O.R Tambo International Airport to Victoria Falls
- Return Airport Shuttles in South Africa and Zimbabwe
- 3 x Nights’ Accommodation in a 5 Star Lodge pp
- 3 x Full English Breakfast pp
- Complimentary afternoon tea
- 2 x Dinners (with a bottle of wine/soft drinks)
- Adrenalin Activity of choice (Bunji Jumping /Gorge swing
- 1 x Sunset Cruise with drinks served on the Zambezi river
- Victoria Falls Rainforest Guided Tour / Curio market tour
- Big Tree Tour
Additional activitiesyou can do
- Flight of the angels (Helicopter tour over the falls)
- Game drive in the Zambezi National Park
- White water rafting
- Devil’s pool swim
- Hwange National Park Game drive
- Livingstone Day Trip
- Chobe National Park Tour (Botswana)
Promotion Package only R25 900
On promotion is an African exclusive package that is tailor made to meet all your requirements. It caters for travel, accommodation and the best thrilling activities. Accommodation will be a 3-star lodge on a bed and breakfast basis.
08h00 – Airport Shuttle to OR Tambo
10h00 – Flight (Time subject to change)
12h30 – Airportshuttle to Vic Falls
16h00 – Dinner cruise
- Pickup from the lodge to do a sunset cruise in the mighty Zambezi.Dinner along the cruise will be athree-coursemeal with drinks. Drop off at the lodge will be around 20h00.
08h00 – 11h30 – Tour of the Victoria falls and township
- Pickup from the lodge for a guided tour of the falls. It is advised to bring protective gear for their cameras and cellphones.
- Soon after the tour of the rainforest, a guided tour of the township will be done
14h00 – Elephants Encounter
- A drive to the elephant Sanctuary where you get an opportunity to learn and interact with African Elephants
- You will get an opportunity to feed the elephants and walk with them in the bush
19h00 – Dinner
- A free morning for relaxation and meditation.
11h00 – Crocodile farm
- Transfer to the crocodile farm for an opportunity to see and learn more about these reptiles.
14h00 – Half day Adrenaline
- These four activities will quench the appetite of all the adrenaline lovers.
1. The canopy tour
A series of 9 different slides at the edge of Batoka gorge.
2. Flying fox
A one solo slide which is 200 m across the gorge on a straight line.
3. Zip line
450m across the gorge in a u-sharp. The Zip line is all about speed
4. Gorge swing.
This is a swing from one end of the gorge all the way to the other side
19h00- Boma Dinner
- A farewell dinner
- This will give clients the best of African cuisines, music and dance
10h30 – Airport Transfers
- Clients will be transferred to the airport for their flight back home
- Our tour guides will help clients through the airport check-in process
12h00 – Return Flight (Flight time subject to change)
14h00 – Return Airport transfers
NB: This package does not include Park fees which client will have to pay direct. The Park fees areUS30 per person